As the healthcare environment grows more complex, all medical practices face unprecedented challenges. Shrinking profit margins and increasing regulatory and compliance changes all support the need for more timely financial reporting and tax planning. We understand how important this is and have worked with many physicians, surgeons, dental practices, veterinary practices and other medical professionals for many years to provide solid and timely financial and tax services. Our specialized medical professional services include but are not limited to:
- Choice of accounting method to maximize income tax benefits
- Selection of entity type (i.e. S corporation, C corporation etc.)
- Assistance with managing employee payroll tax issues
- Accounting and taxes for multiple practice locations
- Practice valuation for admission of new partners/shareholders
- Year-end tax planning
- Practice exit or succession strategy
Whether you are a sole practitioner or a group practice with multiple offices, we focus on your practice so you can focus on your patient care.
Let’s talk to see what DuvallWheeler can do for you.